OK Bitrix24, you’ve been great. You (literally!) have your core in helping teams to collaborate.
For many of us, Bitrix24 is one of the most-efficient team management tools. The key features include Chat and Video, tasks and projects, Documents, Drive, CRM, HRMS, Mail, Calendar, and more.
Phew! That’s plenty of features. Yet, Bitrix24 alternatives is one of the most searched queries on the web. And that makes one question:
Why are people looking for Bitrix24 alternatives?
As you know, every tool has a limitation of its own. Moreover, when it comes to team collaboration tools, there’s nothing like ‘one-size-fits-all.’
If you too are looking for Bitrix24 alternatives on the web, chances are you’ve experienced one or more of these problems:
- Onboarding in Bitrix24 is anything but smooth.
- The user interface is confusing and feels amateur
- Basic Customization Options
- Bitrix24’s technical support is not hit-or-miss
- Presence of too many options is overwhelming
Why is TeamWave Reviewing Bitrix24 alternatives?
Before building TeamWave, our team collaboration suite that combines features of project management, CRM, and HRMS, we did quite a bit of market research.
Bitrix24 was one of the top ten apps we evaluated. The others being:
For each app we analysed, we considered its pros and cons from the perspective of a user, and today we’re drawing the curtains over the results.
Still with me? Great.
Let’s Start with TeamWave.
First Bitrix24 Alternative – TeamWave
TeamWave has got everything you’d want a Bitrix24 alternative to have!
With powerful features and user-friendly interface, TeamWave empowers teams to go beyond charts and boards; making it one of the best Bitrix24 alternatives in the market.
With TeamWave, you can onboard unlimited users, at a flat price, along with a power-packed feature list your team can use to accelerate efficiency.
The software delights it’s user through:
- Intuitive interface
- Visual sales pipeline prompts
- Customization options in CRM
- Time-Tracking feature to improve a team’s productivity
- Team Calendar to track milestones
- Contact Management
- Real-time reports and insights
- Integration with G-Calendar, G-Drive, Gmail, and more
- Smart filters to segment your deals, companies, and contacts
There are so many exciting TeamWave features I’m choosing to skip over since we’ve got a bunch of great tools to discuss.
Second Bitrix24 Alternatives – Wrike
Wrike is a feature-rich task management tool. The time tracking feature, real-time editing, real-time reporting, burndown chart, and budget calculation is what I like in Wrike.
- Organized File Management
- Customised workflows
- Collaborative Editing
- Easy Time Tracking
- Reporting Using Real-time Data
- Visual Timelines (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced Filters
- Unlimited hierarchy folders
About Wrike, a point of concern is its pricing. It’s quite expensive for small teams or solo users. The free plan has very basic features.
Third Bitrix24 Alternatives – Trello
At one point in time, we also tried the card-based task management tool Trello. From Trello, I liked how it focuses on tasks, but from a UX perspective – by digitizing the kanban boards. The visual approach allows teams to view the current status of a task.
- Detailed overviews of Cards
- Drag-and-Drop & In-Line Editing
- Built-in rule-based workflow automation
- Calendar and Due date commands
- Easy Organization with Labeling, Tags, and Comments.
- Progress Meter Checklist
- Easy Upload and File Attachment
- Integration with email, productivity, IM, and time tracking apps
However, the main limitation with not just Trello but similar task-based tools, in general, is it’s not a full-featured project management tool. For example, project teams need features like time-tracking to make sure the project is delivered on-time. It’s missing in Trello.
Fourth Bitrix24 Alternative – Slack:
No matter what business you’re running, you’ve probably heard of Slack. Slack’s USPs is its integration, API directory, and advanced search capabilities.
Features the Maximize Slack:
- Pinning messages and links in channels.
- Integrations with over 2000+ apps
- Managing and tracking document
- Workflow Builder for automating routine actions
- Advanced search modifiers
- Streamlining your sidebar
- Integrated file sharing
- Lightning-quick navigation.
- Setting reminders and customize notifications
Though Slack is a great tool, it also has some shortcomings. One of the major limitations is that Slack is disorganised. Multiple conversations can be difficult to keep up with, even with separate channels.
Fifth Bitrix24 Alternative – Basecamp:
Basecamp is one more Bitrix24 alternative worth giving a try. Basecamp’s strongest pursuit is interactive Hill chart and real-time messaging that promotes teamwork.
- Client collaboration
- Automated check-ins
- Centralized space for file sharing
- Task lists & project templates
- Task reporting
- G-Suite integration
- Dashboard and Reports
- Calendar, Milestones, and Events
Basecamp’s red flags include its integration limitation. You can’t integrate it with accounting tools like QuickBooks and Xero. Also, it doesn’t offer CRM or contact management, and time-tracking features.
Sixth Bitrix24 Alternative – ProofHub
As a core project management tool, ProofHub allows users to add timesheets, set time estimates, create reports, and track time manually.
What makes ProofHub a great Bitrix24 alternative:
- Kanban boards and List view
- Calendar and Gantt chart (timeline view)
- Assign tasks, set milestones and deadlines
- Centralised space for all files
- Track projects through resources, projects, and workload reports
- Integrations with QuickBooks, FreshBooks, G-Drive, and more
- Custom Workflows
The problem with ProofHub is that it’s UI is a bit clunky (here also it’s giving Bitrix24 a neck-to-neck). Apart from this, it sends too many notifications without giving users an option to configure them.
Seventh Bitrix24 Alternative – TeamLeader
Teamleader is a fresh take on project and customer management. It’s invoicing feature and compatibility with 200+ apps make it a decent Bitrix24 alternative.
- One database for all your contacts
- A centralised space for all types of communication
- One-click communication history
- Send professional quotations
- Create and manage projects
- Track time spent on each project
- Send invoices in a flash
Teamleader’s project management module could use more features like sales management, sales forecasting, territory management, and lead scoring.
Eighth Bitrix24 Alternative – Insightly
Any tool that integrates with Quickbooks, Xero, G-Suite, and MS OneDrive, is always welcome. So, Insightly was our next trial.
I’ll give a quick overview of Insightly features:
- Automatic Address Book
- Flexible Calendaring and Events
- Send, track, and save emails
- Centralized deck for file sharing
- Build and deploy custom apps
- Design dashboards and track KPIs
- Tags by keywords, contacts, projects.
I’d dare say that Insightly’s strength is also its weaknesses. There are so many features that it’s overwhelming. You’d need to study the system before learning how to use it.
Ninth Bitrix24 Alternative – Zoho
Zoho’s integrations with Dropbox, GitHub, and G-Suite apps make it a highly competitive collaboration tool. The features Zoho is best known for include:
- Task management and task dependency
- Interactive Gnatt charts.
- Documents, spreadsheets, presentations
- Scheduler for meetings and events
- Interactive boards for team collaboration
- Invoice generation
- Built-in Smart Chat
Everything is good, except Zoho’s customer support needs major attention – many users have reported long waiting hours. Apart from poor support, Zoho has multiple pricing tiers that make budgeting more complicated.
Tenth Bitrix24 Alternative –Scoro
In the hunt for the best team collaboration tools, we also came across Scoro. This software takes the pain out of project management and turns it into a straightforward solution.
Key Features available in Scoro:
- Work Scheduling & Time Tracking
- Project and Resource Management
- Easy reporting Financial Management
- CRM & Quoting
- Reporting & Dashboard
- Customization options
- Phone support availability
While Scoro’s features are good, users find it very dull. It has a formal interface that could use a better UI and UX. Moreover, the pricing model, while justifiable, is expensive.
So, what’s better than Bitrix24?
The above ten options are the closest alternatives to Bitrix24. You can choose any of these if it’s right for your business.
If you choose TeamWave, you get all the features you’d want a Bitrix24 alternative to have!
Sorry, I’m butting it again. But, TeamWave actually solves all the pain-points of Bitrix24 alternatives.
Have a look:
|Pain Points of Bitrix24 Alternatives||TeamWave as a Solution|
|Overwhelming or Clunky interface:||A neat and user-friendly UI|
|Expensive or Complex pricing model||14-day trial and flat pricing|
|Limited Integrations||Integration with Xero, Quickbooks, Dropbox, MailChimp, G-Suite, and more|
|Lack of project, sales management, and HRMS features||Time tracking, Employee Leave Management, Contact Management, and more|
|Organisation issues||Sales pipeline management methodology|
|Poor customer support||A robust knowledge base to guide users throughout their onboarding journey|
While TeamWave has the edge in multiple aspects, tools like Trello, ProofHub, and Zoho, despite some weaknesses are well-rounded software.
Whichever you pick, your team’s collaboration and project management will significantly improve.
As I sign off, I wonder if I’ve left out a better alternative to Bitrix24. Have you tried any of these tools yet or perhaps you know another Bitrix24 alternative? Tell me in the comments.