HubSpot is arguably the most popular marketing automation app. Any business that depends on monitoring the traffic inflow to business sites, nurturing leads and other online marketing activities, must consider using marketing automation software.
HubSpot helps businesses implement different kinds of inbound strategies that are required for lead generation, including activities like SEO, blogging, email marketing and so forth. Although HubSpot as an automation vendor stands out with plethora of solid features and integrations, there are different alternatives that you can consider as well. It boils down to understanding the features of the marketing automation tools and how relevant they can be for your business in 2017. Some popular apps in this segment have been discussed below.
This is a marketing automation app that comes with freemium plan and offers a robust set of features for small and medium-sized businesses. While the premium plan (starts from $45/month) allows large number of contacts, given below is the basic list of features
- up to 250 contacts
- single user platform
- unlimited number of landing pages
- templates and email creator app
- static list management
- reporting on forms, emails and web analytics
- online support as well as community support
This is another marketing tool that allows new business owners experiment and grow their online business at their own pace. There is a free version that works well for small businesses and the basic features included are as follows:
- support for 200 contacts and 200 visitors to the website.
- creation of 100 emails
- single user platform
- live chat support option
You might find the free version pretty basic, but if you are planning a small scale venture, this marketing tool will work well and help you understand how the automation systems work. The subscription fee for the paid version starts from $49 per month.
This is an open source automation system for online marketing. Being an open source software, it prides itself in being customizable as per business requirement. All one needs to do is create a free account and get started with the following features:
- social media marketing support by listing leads from keywords, hash tags and social mentions
- contact management with a tracking tool that allows measurement of page views, analysis of demographic details and time spent by visitors on your site
- mass email blasts
- different forms to collect data and customizable templates for marketing content
- campaign management by defining actions, events and automating the process of contacting contacts, nurturing them
For those who are looking to invest in a marketing automation system that is known to sustain voluminous marketing activities for online businesses, this is the software to rely on. With a high price tag starting at $1000 per month, Pardot sold by Salesforce is a reliable solution for a large businesses. The primary features and advantages of the system are as follows:
- user friendly and intuitive design
- native integration with Salesforce platform
- email design app with step by step instructions and WSIWYG builder
- integration with WebEx and social media channels
- built-in content management system
- easy to monitor blogs through keyword rankings
This app starts with $800 per month subscription fee and often promoted as the software of choice for those who have already dabbled in marketing automation systems. Hence, it indicates the presence of powerful tools and all features that come with a robust marketing automation software.
Features that you get with Net-Results:
- ease of use to landing page creator with drag and drop functions
- intuitive workflow for crafting emails
- leads can be nurtured and scored with this tool
- access to analytics and tracing tools
- email creation and social media integration features
This marketing automation system prides itself as a comprehensive lead generation platform. It can be the perfect tool for someone who has a several businesses online and needs support in managing the marketing activities of different websites.
Here are the key features:
- With a basic subscription price starting at $149 per month, no matter what package you purchase, you can access all the features of the platform. The difference lies in the number of emails and contacts.
- A built-in call tracking tool.
- Automated lead nurturing, tracking and management.
- The call tracking feature is comprehensive with inbound call updates along with web analytics and contact details.
This is another robust and well established marketing automation system. One aspect that makes this software different from others is the availability of two separate systems for B2C and B2B companies. Consumer facing companies can build automated and customized programs while B2B model allows standard lead generation and conversion tools.
The primary features of this app are as follows:
- single user business platform
- custom emails
- personalized landing pages that are personalized and seamless
- QR codes and GURLs are easy to create
- comprehensive reporting system
This software is a dependable platform for both small and large businesses. The subscription fee starts from $400 per month and offers with prompt customer service.
Key features of this platform are as follows:
- easy to use web-based platform
- inbuilt content management system
- WYSIWYG landing page builder
- funnel management
- capturing leads details via forms
The list given above will help you choose the right HubSpot alternative. If you are already using an automation software, share it with us in the comments section.