There are 649 CRMs that are listed on G2. And all these CRMs offer a variety of features. But what’s the use of paying for a full suite of sales and marketing features, which may not be used by your team at all. If you have a small or growing business, instead of going for a CRM that offers tons of features, invest in a powerful, simple and easy to use CRM, which helps your team to get the job done and boost your sales.
We have made the evaluation process for you easier, as in this blog, we share a list of the top 9 simple and easy-to-use CRMs in 2021:
- Freshworks CRM
- Hubspot CRM
- Agile CRM
We discuss in detail about the top features, integrations offered and monthly price for each of these CRM Software. Check out the list and find the CRM that’s a perfect fit for your business needs. But before we start off, let’s look at some interesting CRM statistics that will help you to take a better decision.
Interesting Statistics About CRM:
- 91% of companies with more than 11 employees use CRM software (BuyerZone)
This clearly shows that more and more businesses are adopting CRM Software to increase the productivity of their team, get things done faster in a more organized way and thus help boost their sales.
- 72% of CRM customers indicated they would trade functionality for ease of use (CSO Insights)
This clearly shows that CRM customers do not prefer complex CRM with tons of features. They value simple CRMs that are easy to use.
- 66% of Salespeople prefer to get stuck in traffic rather than update Sales data. (Fitsmallbusiness.com)
We all know how important it is to keep updating the sales data as inaccurate data can lead to huge business losses. And the above report proves that if you do not invest in an easy to use and simple CRM, your employees will be reluctant to use the CRM. CRMs should help the users to enhance their work capabilities and not hinder their productivity.
- 42% of service agents are unable to efficiently resolve customer issues due to disconnected systems, archaic user interfaces and multiple business applications (Forrester Research)
As the customer expectations increase, the customer service teams will have to rely on more robust and simple “all-in-one” CRM Software, because this way the service teams can stay more focused on their tasks, serve their customers faster and thus keep them happier.
Benefits of A Simple and Easy-To-Use CRM Software:
- Get things done faster. And ultimately save up more time for priority tasks such as contacting more leads or serving the customers better.
- Reduce the onboarding time. The employees can learn a simple CRM faster and get started with their work in no time.
- Handle more sales leads & customers. Your employees will spend less time maintaining their CRM dashboards and more time interacting with your leads and customers.
- Speedier communication. Automating tasks and using ready-to-use customized templates, helps your employees to respond to the customers faster.
9 Best Simple and Easy-To-Use CRM Systems in 2021
TeamWave is a powerful, straightforward, easy to use, and super affordable Work Management Software. You can manage your sales, projects, teams, clients and marketing – everything in one single place. With TeamWave you can streamline workflows, get things done faster and scale your business with confidence.
TeamWave is very intuitive – you’ll need only 5-minutes to learn the ropes. And the best part is all your business needs – CRM, Project Management and HR are integrated into one platform.
And all this is available at a flat price of US $39/month for UNLIMITED USERS. Yes!! TeamWave does not charge a per-user fee.
Top TeamWave Features
- Sales Management: Visual Sales Pipeline, List View, Sales Reports and Forecasting, Email Integration, Activities and Tasks, Setup and Track Sales Goals,Custom roles
- Contact Management: Track history, Tag and sort contacts, Create custom fields, Share contacts with the team
- Project Management: Task management, Estimate and Track time of projects, Use Project templates, Organize files in one place, Share notes and ideas, Collaborate with clients, Create project milestones
- HR Management: Time-Off Management, Automatic Check-ins, Custom Roles, Noticeboard to share workspace stories
TeamWave provides you with powerful integrations with apps such as Zapier, Quickbooks, GSuite, Mailchimp and Slack. You can capture and collect the information from the apps that you daily use without leaving TeamWave.
Apart from these integrations, TeamWave’s REST-based API enables developers to integrate CRM, Projects & HR functionality into virtually any system or application.
The best part is that all these integrations as well as the API key are available for all plans without any extra charges.
TeamWave has a 14-day Free trial period. All plans include all features and unlimited users. Paid plan starts at US$ 39 per month for unlimited users.
Pipedrive is another easy-to-use CRM for small teams. It visualizes your sales pipeline and ensures that you don’t miss out on important conversations and activities.
Top Pipedrive Features
- Visual Sales Pipeline
- Contact History
- Custom Fields
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Email integration and tracking
Pipedrive marketplace offers 150+ native integrations with apps like Slack, Zoom, Trello and Quickbooks. Also, you can get increased automation power by connecting Zapier with other tools like Gmail and Mailchimp.
Pipedrive has a 14-day Free trial period post. Paid plan starts at US$ 125/month for 10 users.
Zoho CRM has a simple and straightforward user interface. It helps your team to reach out to the right prospects, engage with them faster across various channels and thus helps you to close more deals in a smarter way.
- AI powered sales assistant for smart selling
- Real-time reports and insights
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Real-time notifications
- Social for Social Media marketing
Zoho CRM offers integrations with business apps for marketing, collaboration, telephony, messaging, customer support, and more. A few applications such as Zapier, Mailchimp and Zoom can be integrated for free whereas a few others like Quickbooks and Xero are paid.
Paid plan starts at US$ 150/month for 10 users.
Insightly is a CRM that allows you to better connect with your customers, give them personalized brand experiences and helps you to sell smarter.
- Lead routing
- Workflow automation
- Send, track and save emails
- Set permissions and visibility for records
- Build and deploy custom apps
They provide integration with several apps such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Xero, Quickbooks and Mailchimp. You can also integrate with other tools using their webhooks and open API.
Paid plan starts from US$ 290/month for 10 users.
Nutshell is a sales-focused CRM, that allows the sales reps to optimize their efforts and focus more time on building customer relationships.
- Customized pipelines
- Sales automation
- Email marketing
- Reporting and performance tracking
- Contact management
Nutshell offers dozens of software integrations for accounting, email marketing, communication etc. Few of the integrations are Gmail, Mailchimp, Intercom, Quickbooks and Slack.
Paid plan starts at US$ 220/month for 10 users. For the sales automation feature, you have to opt for the higher plan.
#6 Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM is a simple and powerful CRM that lets you store and manage all your business contacts in one place. Nurture customer relationships and win more sales with ease.
- Contact Management
- Task and Calendar
- Sales Pipeline
- Sales Analytics
- Security and Permissions
It allows you to integrate with over 50 business apps such as Mailchimp, Zendesk, Zapier, PieSync and Xero.
It offers a free trial of 30 days. Paid plan starts at US$ 180/month for 10 users.
Freshworks CRM is an intuitive and easy to use CRM, that provides a unified solution to your sales and marketing teams thus helping them to build long-lasting relationship with your customers.
- AI-powered chatbots
- Custom Web Forms
- AI-powered forecast
- Customer segmentation based on engagement scores
- Appointments, tasks and notes
It provides integration with business apps for different categories such as file sharing and collaboration, data sync, migration, accounting and telephony.
Paid plan starts at US$ 290/month for 10 users.
#8 Hubspot CRM
HubSpot CRM makes it easy to organize, track, and grow your pipeline. You can easily capture leads and turn them into customers.
- Reporting dashboard
- Company insights
- Deal Tracking
- Pipeline Management
Hubspot App Partner program features 500+ powerful integrations such as Gmail, WordPress, Zapier, Facebook Messenger and SurveyMonkey. They offer free as well as paid integrations.
Paid plan starts at US$ 400/month for 10 users.
#9 Agile CRM
Agile CRM offers sales and marketing features under one platform. It is a powerful and easy to use software that is suitable for small businesses.
- Contact Management
- Appointment scheduling
- Track deal stages and milestones
- Landing page builder
- Email tracking
It offers plugins and integrations for social media, support software, email marketing, telephony, billing, CMS and more.
Paid plan starts at US$ 80/month for 10 users.
We hope that this list helps you to choose the best CRM for your business. While choosing a CRM, consider factors such as price per user, simplicity of the CRM, features offered and integrations.