TeamWave Projects helps cross-functional teams achieve better results through collaborative working. Here’s a look at some of the key features of TeamWave Projects:
Task organization for easing complex projects
Projects can easily go out of hand when there’s no clarity about what needs to be done or the exact roles and responsibilities of everyone working on the project. TeamWave helps teams collaborate in an organized way, by allowing you to manage tasks more effectively. Organize your project by creating task lists for each area of the project like planning, design, sourcing etc. Create tasks within task lists and assign them to your team members, so everyone knows what they have to do.
Milestone planning for time-sensitive projects
Mark important milestones and events on a dedicated project calendar. Associate task lists with milestones and set due date for individual tasks to ensure that each phase of the project is completed on time.
Social collaboration and resource sharing
Empower your team to communicate actively and share resources with ease. Every project has its own file repository where team members can share their work files directly from Dropbox or Google Drive. This way all the work done by the team is available in one place, and can be peer reviewed by everyone on the team. Discussions screenshot here The project discussion board is where the entire team comes together to discuss ideas and strategies, as well as give feedback on tasks and files.
Project sharing for cross-organizational collaboration
Enabling your team to collaborate effectively is just one part of the game, the real challenge is to help your team members work effectively with people from other organizations. Activity stream page featuring the name of organization with which the project is shared. The project sharing feature allows you to form cross-organizational teams to enable unrestricted collaboration between your team members and people from client or vendor organization. This way everyone associated with the project can track progress, discuss ideas, assign tasks and provide feedback.
Time tracking for cost estimation or invoicing
Provide your team a convenient way to log time on tasks. Get detailed reports that show total hours spent on the project or drill-down to view total time spent on each task. TeamWave also provides the option to make time logs billable, so you can easily create invoice for pay-by-hour projects.
Our experience of using multiple SaaS applications left us disappointed. We knew that there had to be a better, more holistic approach to managing our agency business. That led us to build TeamWave
What is TeamWave?
TeamWave is an integrated suite of business applications for small & medium-sized companies. Applications include CRM, Project Management, HRMS & Contact Management.
TeamWave is inspired by best of breed SaaS vendors like Basecamp, Trello, Pipedrive, BambooHR & HubSpot; we are taking some of their features & capabilities, to build ONE unified platform.
How is TeamWave better?
- One place for your team to collaborate. Sales, support, dev & marketing departments are now on the same page.
- One place to sell, deliver and support customers
- All apps share the same information. No more duplicating, copying or pasting. Update a contact in one place, and the update happens across all applications.
- Eliminate painful integrations, multiple logins & data inconsistency.
- With TeamWave’s cloud-based web and mobile apps, you can manage your business at work, at home or on the road.
Our mission is to make TeamWave a unified platform that delivers everything YOUR business needs
To get product updates and news, please follow our blog.
Our parent company is a web development/design agency. Over the years, we’ve used best-of-breed SaaS applications to help us manage our cross-functional teams, clients and business process.
When we needed to manage leads & sales pipeline, we used Pipedrive. Then we needed a tool to invoice clients and track their payments, we used FreshBooks. Then we needed something to help us manage projects & collaborate with clients, we used Basecamp. As we grew, we found ourselves going over budget on projects so we started time and budget tracking, we used Harvest. Finally our marketing team wanted automation, we used HubSpot.
We found ourselves using and paying for 4 or 5 apps; each solved a specific problem well, but lacked a holistic approach to business management. Working with multiple apps built by different companies can be challenging for a growing company; especially when apps don’t play nicely with each other. In-fact our experience of using multiple applications is that it leads to reduced business efficiency & higher costs over a period of time.
Here are some major issues:
- Different apps made by different companies deliver different experiences. This impacts data consistency & design consistency.
- As your company (and data) grow, your information is divided between different tools. Contacts in one place, invoices in another, project milestones somewhere else, conversations here, accounting reports there, the confused and disjointed list goes on.
- This also means you can’t reuse information from one place in another. For example; you can’t use client feedback/testimonials (added in the project) for evaluating quarterly employee performance (in HRIS)
- Departments in an organization (sales, support, dev & marketing) are never on the same page. Its a classic case of; the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing
- Total Cost of Ownership is high. You pay for each tool, training & support. And sometimes integration cost too.
- Integrations can be painful & expensive.
Bottom-line: Collaboration & productivity tools for small business are broken. A different approach is necessary to streamline business management and make it more efficient.
We are attempting to solve this problem with TeamWave – an integrated suite of business apps.