There are hundreds of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) companies that offer affiliate, influencer & reseller programs. The rewards & incentives in each case, depends on their business goals.
As an affiliate marketer, how do you pick the most lucrative & profitable program to promote?
Here are guidelines to help you pick the right affiliate partnership:
- Total addressable market (TAM): The scope and size of your target audience is the most important factor. If the SaaS provider has a very narrowly defined target customer, the chances an affiliate program will work are much lower. So always pick a “broad” product category to promote. Ex: CRM, Hosting, Billing, Email Marketing, etc.
- Recurring Commission: This is self-explanatory. Recurring commission means that the revenue coming from a single customer is repetitive. Since SaaS is a profitable business model, many companies pay lifetime recurring commissions.
- Quality: Pick high quality SaaS companies. Seriously… who wants to work hard to send people to a service that doesn’t convert? All things being equal (high payout, low refunds, etc.) an affiliate should send traffic to the offer that converts best.
- Business Model: Products that have a self-service model (where a customer signs up to use your service on their own) are easier and straight forward for affiliates to promote. On the contrary, if a lot of “hand holding” (demos, RFP’s, etc.) is necessary then affiliates are less likely to influence the outcome.
- Beyond Commission: Look for SaaS companies that have a reputation for timely payouts, clear reporting and tracking. A responsive and helpful affiliate manager is a bonus.
Based on the above guidelines, here is a list of the best affiliate programs in SaaS:
- ConvertKit: Email marketing tools for bloggers and business. The platform allows you to create landing pages, forms & email drip campaigns that help you take a visitor through your sales process and convert them into customers. The affiliate program pays out a 30% recurring commision.
- TeamWave: Integrated CRM, Project Management & HR software for Small Business. Our platform offers everything that 5-50 people companies need to improve productivity and manage their business better. The affiliate program pays out a 25% recurring commision.
- Instapage: Powerful landing page software that provides post-click optimization for all digital and advertising campaigns. Features include customizable drag-and-drop builder, an extensive integration system, a publishing platform, analytics and optimization. The affiliate program pays out a 30% recurring commision.
- SEMrush: Powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research. The affiliate program pays out a 40% recurring commision.
- Freshbooks: Small business accounting software. Send invoices, track time, manage receipts, expenses, and accept credit cards. The affiliate program pays not only for customers ($55 per sale) but also for the trial accounts ($5 per trial).
Featured Image Credit: GrowSumo.com
Visitors to your website can engage with you in different ways: they may want to provide their contact information, request the scheduling of a demo/meeting or simply ask you pre-sales questions. How do you capture this data? How do you ensure that all visitor interactions are routed to the relevant person in your organisation?
TeamWave’s Web Forms can solve this problem. We help you capture visitor information and then send it to your pipeline in TeamWave CRM.
Additionally, we also give you complete freedom to customize every field, font and colour on your Form.
How it works?
are simple. You just need to create a form and then place that form on your website. Each time a visitor fills and submits a form, all data is sent to your CRM.
TeamWave Forms are designed to give a seamless experience to all users. You can customise fields, colours, fonts and more in a form.
How to use TeamWave Forms?
The best way is to place your form on an easy-to-find page on your website (Ex: Contact page). This allows potential customers to drop their contact details on that form which will automatically flow to your CRM Pipeline in TeamWave.
Another way to use Forms is to collect data from your Email Newsletters or Marketing Campaigns. If you are sending out a Campaign, you can link your Forms URL and send it out.
The possibilities are limitless and everything just works. Automatically.
Get Started Now
If you would like to get started with Forms, click on Forms tab in TeamWave CRM and create your custom Web form. Note: You need CRM Admin
permission to create forms. Learn more
Need alternatives? We’ve got your back.
Forms are designed to simplify data collection and give users more options to collect data. If you require more complex forms and data collection, we also offer full integration with popular third-party forms like WuFoo, Typeform, Google Forms via Zapier. Learn more.
You can now segment your contacts, companies or deals based on specific characteristics. Custom filters allow you to quickly and easily see which contacts, companies, or deals meet the criteria you’ve set at any given time.
For example, you may choose to create and save a filter based on the Contact owner property for each user to show leads they own or, create a saved filter based on lead status and the date last contacted. You can use the same process to segment your companies and deals.
How it works?
– You want to see only deals owned by Paul whose deal value is less than 2500 USD from Australian region
– You want to see all the open deals in US whose deal value is greater than 45000 USD and are in the Negotiation stage
Just create a filter with those conditions and apply. It’s that simple!
You can also define multiple conditions with a different set of fields to organise your deals, people and organisations. This will help you manage and organise your whole CRM data and focus on what matters most.
Since this update allows you to customise the whole list view, you can now export just that filtered data. So, you can get your required reports or data for your new Sales campaign – right from deals page.
Filters come up with two privacy options – Public and Private. So, you can define separate filters for all your organisation and for you.
Ready to try new filters?
Get started with the custom filters just by clicking on Filters button in Deals, People and Organisations page. As you try our new updates, we would love to hear your suggestions/feedback from you. Drop us a message or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org