Nutshell CRM calls themselves the sneaky powerful CRM that is simple to use and sophisticated for any business. Although Nutshell CRM is a good CRM and is used by many small businesses, it is definitely not the right fit for all businesses. And thus, we highly recommend that you must go through these Nutshell CRM alternatives to find out the CRM that best suits your business.
Firstly let’s see a few drawbacks of Nutshell CRM.
Why do businesses need a Nutshell CRM alternative?
All tools have their pros and cons and when it comes to CRM there is no best choice. You have to find the CRM or Project management tool that is the best fit for your business. When we started checking Nutshell CRM reviews online, we found the following issues highlighted by their current and former customers:
- Poor customer services. The customer service team did not follow up over the complaints and the response time is unsatisfactory. They may take days to respond to user challenges which are frustrating for businesses.
- Integrations provided are limited. Now, most of the businesses are in the lookout for a CRM to integrate with other apps, to boost productivity and efficiency of their business and in this scenario, Nutshell CRM is definitely not the right choice.
- Reports can be more intuitive and few basic dashboard analytics and report features that are standard in other CRMs are not available in Nutshell CRM.
- UI is bit outdated and users find it hard to navigate through the mobile as well as web App. After going to a few tabs, users find it difficult to navigate back to the main dashboard.
- The learning curve is high and the users may find it difficult to use the app in the beginning. As small businesses are looking for quick growth, this can stand as a challenge.
These limitations force the businesses to look out for good Nutshell CRM Alternatives
10 Nutshell CRM Alternatives & Competitors in 2021
Prior to building TeamWave – an all-in-one, productivity software for small business that combines features of CRM, Project Management and HRMS, we did extensive market research on the popular CRM solutions. Nutshell CRM is one of the top ten CRM apps that we have evaluated. The others:
- Agile CRM
- Nimble CRM
- Teamleader CRM
We have analysed each of the above CRM solutions and understood the pros and cons, from a small business user perspective, and here is a summary of our findings.
#1 Nutshell CRM Alternative: TeamWave
- Flat pricing of $39/month for UNLIMITED users.
- Visual Sales Pipeline that gives complete visibility of the pipelines across various stages.
- Customize CRM with custom fields to add more data, powerful filters and custom pipelines.
- CRM, HRM and Task/ Project Management, all available in one place.
- Has a Mobile app that helps the team stay up-to-date about their deals and projects, even on the go.
- Contact Management
- Detailed reports and forecasts to gain real-time data and actionable insights.
- Email Integration to manage leads and keep track of all the conversations in one place.
- Built-in notifications and reminders to stay informed of all activities and tasks.
- Products Feature that creates a library of all the goods or services the business provides, links them to the deals and also allows the user to create custom fields that are specific to their business needs.
- Integrates with other third-party apps like Google Workspace, Zapier and QuickBooks to get all the important information at one place.
How is TeamWave the best Nutshell CRM alternative?
|Reports need to be more intuitive||Sales Forecasts and Sales Reports that allow the users to get a big picture of their performance by measuring individual as well as team performance. Goal tracking is also available to track key metrics associated with a deal.|
|UI is a bit outdated and users find it hard to navigate||Highly intuitive and user-friendly interface.|
|User found it difficult to integrate other apps to Nutshell.||Powerful integrations and flexible API that allow businesses to capture and collect information from the apps they use daily.|
|BIG learning curve||As per the customer review, TeamWave is easy-to-use software (for both tech-savvies and novice users).|
|Total Price for 10 Users = $190/month||Total Price for 10 Users = $39/month.In fact, TeamWave is $39 for UNLIMITED Users.|
Key Consideration: Flat price at US$39/month for unlimited users along with all the essential apps, reporting features, project management tools and integrations with other software, makes TeamWave one of the best alternatives for Nutshell CRM. Therefore, TeamWave is an ideal choice for small businesses and startups as it will be easier for them to scale their businesses without incurring very high costs. Also, integrations with platforms like Mailchimp and Google Workspace, without any additional cost, help increase team efficiency and streamlines processes.
Price for UNLIMITED users: $39/month
#2 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM Highlights
- Lightning platform helps users to build app for customers as well as partners
- Workflow automation that supports complex business processes
- Advanced customization options using point and click tools or coding.
- Easily integrates with accounting systems, Ecommerce websites etc
- Trailblazer community offers opportunities that help users to practice and learn the software on their own.
- Social Media Integration
- Territory Management
Key Consideration: Salesforce CRM has a lot of great functionalities which will be definitely useful for large enterprises, but for small businesses, this software is highly expensive. Because, as customization increases, the costs involved increase. Therefore, for businesses that do not have a dedicated sales or marketing team, they will not need such complex software.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250/month [Sales Cloud CRM]
#3 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive CRM Highlights
- Users can customize everything
- Can set goals and have detailed reporting features
- Mobile apps and Email Integration
Key Consideration: Pipedrive is an easy-to-use tool. This CRM helps businesses find the right leads and thus grow their business. It offers a deal driven workflow and intuitive interface. It has a mobile app with call and email sunchronization. Pipedrive CRM is best for small businesses but data management is difficult. Especially when businesses start to grow, handling tasks become highly complex. It requires a lot of manual work and there is a need for automated workflow.
Price for 10 users: US$ 120/month [Essential Plan]
#4 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM Highlights
- AI-based lead scoring system
- Smart workflow automation
- Personalized templates and can send multiple emails
- Can call clients directly from the app and has other options like personalised welcome messages and auto-dialling.
- Sort and filter options that help the users find bad deals, bestsellers or closed deals.
Key Consideration: Freshworks CRM is a simple CRM software for small businesses. Their highlight is the AI based lead scoring system that allows the sales and marketing professions to get better customer insights. Their CRM includes features such as marketing automation, salesforce automation, chat, and telephony. But the downside is that the number of third-party integrations, compared to other CRM software, is small. While looking at customer reviews, we found a number of complaints against their customer support services. As the business grows and the need for advanced functionalities increases, it can be difficult to manage operations with Freshworks CRM.
Price for 10 users: US$ 190/month
#5 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM Highlights
- Can be Integrated with over 250 applications
- Schedule email so that the sales team can inform the prospect or lead on time
- Flexible Record linking of the contacts to deals and thus effectively manages customer relationships.
- Customized customer support system
- Custom reporting & forecasting
Key Consideration: Scheduling the email and integration with so many apps is are the highlights when it comes to Insightly. But due to many features Insightly CRM is complex and has a high learning curve. Also, users complain that it has an outdated user interface. In addition, as it is more expensive, it will not be an affordable choice for all SMBs.
Price for 10 users: US$ 290/month
#6 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Salesflare CRM
Salesflare CRM Highlights
- Intensive sales monitoring
- Users can add custom fields to individual accounts
- Integration with Google Workspace and other platforms
Key Consideration: Salesflare CRM users talk about a few cool features like updating client notes from the phone. They automatically track phone conversations and inbox thus allowing users to add contacts to the CRM with ease. But the user interface is out of date and the CRM lacks customizable features. Also, the price compared to other CRMs is very high which makes it a very expensive option for small businesses.
Price for 10 users: US$ 300/month
#7 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Scoro
- Dynamic dashboards so that the users can track real-time results
- Streamlined workflow
- Detailed enterprise-level reports
- Integrations with software like Xero and Zapier
Key Consideration: Scoro CRM is a management software that simplifies work and reduces time spent on routine tasks and has a set of a few good features. And that is the exact reason we have added it to the list as Nutshell CRM alternative. But one major let down is the report section as it is extremely limited. Additionally, there are many glitches in the software which worsens the customer experience.
Price for 10 users: US$ 260/month
#8 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Agile CRM
Agile CRM Highlights
- Dynamic Webform
- Advanced marketing metrics
- It can send personalized messages and includes mobile messaging in campaigns
- The landing page builder creates mobile responsive landing pages and results in high conversion rates
Key Consideration: Agile CRM, is an all-in-one system that does not have a high learning curve. It automates sales, marketing and services at one place. This helps to maintain communication consistency. With Agile CRM, is easy to link social media profiles to campaigns and contact views. One major drawback is its starter package users can use only single integration. The reports are uncluttered and confusing and users need to take higher plans to review activity reports.
Price for 10 users: US$ 99/month
#9 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Nimble CRM
Nimble CRM Highlights
- Provides a detailed list of completed or scheduled activities, thus helping the team to keep track.
- Automatically links the team tasks and activities to the respective deal so that everyone stays updated.
- Email templates for efficient engagement. It also tracks emails to see the open and click rates.
- Easy integration with Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace.
Key Consideration: Nimble CRM is an easy-to-use CRM, which provides a summary of all deals and contacts in the same location. It can organize the contacts into different lists and take bulk actions such as group messages. But there are few issues that need to be addressed. It is hard to access emails within the Nimble app and also to forward emails to it. In addition, the user needs the ‘sync’ tool to integrate Nimble with other applications.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250/month
#10 Nutshell CRM Alternative: Teamleader CRM
Teamleader CRM Highlights
- Connect with accounting software and follow the invoices easily
- Record incoming and outgoing calls, emails and other communications
- It is synchronized with the calendar so that all meetings and appointments are updated constantly.
Key Consideration: Teamleader CRM has a nice user interface. In this CRM, where to find different functions, is clearly defined. With this CRM, you can send professional quotations and improve the sales process. The drawback is that integrations and add-ons come at an additional cost which might be an issues for growing businesses who rely on lots of integrations.
Price for 10 users: 250 Euros/month
Businesses should consider a variety of factors before choosing the right CRM to provide the best possible experience for their leads, prospects and employees. You are a click away from trying out the TeamWave CRM. Signup for our free trial and you will know why we call it the best!!