There is no doubt that Zapier is a pioneer in the software automation space. It helps users to connect apps, automate workflows, and thus, increase productivity. However, there are many other Zapier alternatives that offer a range of impressive features.
In this article, we are going to explore 12 of the best Zapier alternatives and find out about their top features, how or in which business scenario are they a better alternative to Zapier and the price of this software.
Top 11 Alternatives of Zapier
- Microsoft Flow
How is PieSync a better alternative to Zapier?
- Currently, Zapier doesn’t offer 2-way syncing features like version merging or version conflict resolution whereas in PieSync conflicting data is merged in a controlled way – fields will never be overwritten.
- PieSync detects changes in any one web app and updates the data in the other apps too, thus, keeping everything in sync.
- In Zapier, historical data before Zapier data is turned on is not in sync. Whereas in PieSync, during the initial sync, they match the existing and historical data between the 2 systems.
- 2-way, real-time syncs
- Create personalised rules for the syncs
- Map out how different fields must be synced across apps
- Makes sure contacts are subscribed or unsubscribed in all lists
- Can invite unlimited team members to PieSync
Pricing: US$49/month [Starter]
Automate.io is a modern iPaaS platform that helps you to connect your cloud applications. You can create simple one-to-one integrations or complex workflows without coding through a drag-and-drop interface.
How is Automate.io a better alternative to Zapier?
- Easy integration setup of Automate.Io is the highlight. In Zapier the integration takes up multiple steps, whereas Automate.io has a single-page drag & drop interface
- Automate.io offers at least 3 times more tasks compared to Zapier across all plans.
- Zero coding that is specially designed for non-technical and business users.
- Drag and drop interface
- Pre-built automation templates
Pricing: US$ 9/month
Integromat is a free tool that allows you to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. You can connect to any API and create complex integrations using their built-in apps and tools.
How is Integromat a better alternative to Zapier?
- It uses visual representations of workflows
- It charges users per operation and provides a full-service platform at an overall cheaper price point compared to Zapier depending on your usage.
- Allows advanced scheduling, thus enabling you to run scenarios on specific day and times.
- Can visualize everything you do
- When executing a particular scenario in Integromat, all operations are logged.
- Most commonly used functions for text, numbers, dates and lists are available here
- Allows you to retrieve data from the past as well
- Built-in routers that let you to duplicate processed data
Pricing: US$9/month [Basic]
#4 Microsoft Flow or Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Flow is a task and process automation tool that helps connect different services and applications together.
How is Microsoft Flow a better alternative to Zapier?
- It allows you to create unlimited automated workflows. However, Zapier will only allow users on the free plan to create 5 Zaps.
- It allows up to 750 workflow tasks to be run a month. Whereas, Zapier only gives free users 100 tasks.
- Build time-saving workflows using 100s of pre-built connectors
- Use robotic process automation to build secure workflows
- Built-in AI capabilities to automate time-consuming manual tasks
Workato is an enterprise automation platform that helps businesses to work faster and smarter without compromising security and governance.
How is Workato a better alternative to Zapier?
- Free users can use the smart trigger features, that helps to create specific and complex workflows. However, in Zapier to trigger smart workflows, you will need to upgrade to a premium plan.
- With a large number of features and packages being offered, Workato provides scalability like no other software, including Zapier and thus it is perfect for connecting large teams.
- Low code integration core
- Modern RPA that leverages fit-for-purpose technologies
- Enterprise workflow automation
- Smart, flexible and robust data pipelines that use insights to drive better business outcomes
- Low code API management
Pricing: As per requirement
IFTTT stands for the programming conditional statement “if this, then that.” It connects apps, services, and smart home devices.
How is IFTTT a better alternative to Zapier?
- IFTTT works along with digital voice assistants (such as Alexa, Google Assistant, Cortana, and Siri), and smart home devices (such as security systems and lighting). Whereas, Zapier offers functionality mainly for the enterprise crowd, including hooks to services such as GoToWebinar, Amazon S3, SQL Server, TeamWave, and Zendesk.
- IFTTT offers mobile apps for iOS and Android. But, Zapier only has a web interface.
- IFTTT is geared towards mundane tasks that have one or two steps and thus the learning curve is less compared to Zapier.
- Clone and edit Applets that you created yourself
- Select multiple options for triggers, actions and queries in a single Applet
- Build conditional logic using a simple UI
Pricing: As per requirement
LeadsBridge is an iPaaS solution that syncs advertising and sales. LeadsBridge enables this by focussing on delivering tailor-made integrations made upon your business needs.
How is LeadsBridge better alternative to Zapier?
- LeadsBridge is an advertising automation platform for Audience Sync, Lead Generation, and Offline Conversions Sync.
- In LeadsBridge the customer support is through email, phone and Accounts Manager whereas in Zapier it is through just email.
- 370+ built-in API integrations of the most popular CRMs, ESP and Marketing software
- Unlimited Ad Accounts
- Auto failure resync
Actiondesk is spreadsheet software that allows you to Import data from HubSpot, SQL, Airtable, Intercom, Stripe, and more.
How is ActionDesk better alternative to Zapier?
They call themselves the combination of Google Sheets and Zapier.
- Importing data from any data source (business applications, database, etc.)
- Manipulating, combining, and performing calculations on the data just like in Excel or Google Sheets. You get to use the pivot tables, vlookup etc
- Trigger actions in third party apps
- Connect the database to Actiondesk with ease
- Use powerful filters or view raw data
- Lookup function that lets you easily mix data from various software.
Jitterbit allows connecting SaaS, cloud apps and on-premises while instantly infusing intelligence into any business process.
- Rapid connectivity to popular apps
- Pre-built recipes to enable non-technical users
- Management console to monitor your integrations from anywhere and any device
- Rapidly create reusable connectors to any business application with no code
- Use Harmony’s elastic network of cloud agents to run your integrations 100% in the Cloud.
Pricing: As per requirement
Elastic.io’s cloud-native iPaaS enables organizations to enhance integration capabilities across on-premise, SaaS, IoT and Mobile systems.
It is a hybrid integration platform that is suited for companies concerned with performance and scalability.
- Hybrid integration platform with high elasticity and uptime speed.
- Intuitive designer that easily transform data between various applications.
- Developer friendly platform
Pricing: approx US$240/month [Self-Service – Small]
Exalate is a cross-company integration solution that provides you with real-time, two-way synchronization of data across multiple work management systems.
How is Exalate a better alternative to Zapier?
- It is different from Zapier in the sense that it has a niche focus on two-way synchronization for work/ task management systems.
- It is the only solution on the market that is built specifically for complex collaboration use cases between teams and across different companies using platforms such as SalesForce, ServiceNow, Jira, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, and more.
- Exalate allows you to connect these systems seamlessly in a two-way sync with a no-code option.
- Thanks to its distributed architecture, it allows for complete decentralized control over data which gives total autonomy to each side of the connecting parties over what information is shared and exactly how to interpret upcoming information.
- It is very flexible, for business users there is an intuitive no-code option that allows you to set up an integration in minutes, and more advanced technical users can take advantage of its scripting capabilities which is just like building it yourself.
- It provides you with limitless customizability to fit your unique and complex integration needs.
- Exalate’s customer service and 24/7 support is legendary and second to none.
Pricing: Pricing is inclusive for all kinds of team sizes, from a free plan for small teams to custom pricing for enterprise teams.
ZigiOps is a flexible no-code integration platform that enables real-time data exchange between Monitoring, ITSM, DevOps, and CRM systems. The platform offers instant bi-directional integration with some of the most popular tools such as Jira, ServiceNow, OpsBridge, BMC suite, Salesforce, and more.
How is ZigiOps a better alternative to Zapier?
- Simple integration set-up process that happens in a few clicks
- No limitation on the number of queries that pass through ZigiOps
- Ready-to-use integration templates
- Advanced data mapping and filtering
- Does not require any coding or scripts to set up an integration
- Simple and easy to navigate UI with a list of pre-built templates
- Fully customizable to fit clients’ integration needs and use cases
Pricing: Per Request
An alternative for automation tools like Zapier:
If you don’t like using third-party automation/integration tools, you should consider using a fully-integrated business software suite like TeamWave
TeamWave – CRM, Project Management and HR software with Native Integration
TeamWave is a unified platform for sales, project management and HR with seamless native integration. Here are some of the benefits:
Sales and Projects: Important files can be copied from deals to projects (example: requirement document) with a few clicks. Comes in handy when you commence project delivery after winning a deal.
Projects and HR: Project admin can keep track of the performance of the employees along with appreciation received from clients and log them as private notes in the HR app. During appraisal these notes can be reviewed for better decision making.
Sales and HR: In the HR app, if you add someone as the reporting manager of a sales rep, then the reporting manager will be automatically added as a deal follower whenever the sales rep adds a new deal. This fosters collaboration and helps in progress tracking.