On the lookout for amazing Project Management Software for your business? Then you need to worry no more because here we have listed down the 15 best project management software.
You can compare the features, pros and cons and price of these softwares and find the best fit for your small business!
- Teamwork Projects
- Zoho Projects
- Agile CRM
#1 Project Management Software: TeamWave
- Flat pricing of $39/month for UNLIMITED users.
- Visual Sales Pipeline that gives complete visibility of the pipelines across various stages.
- Customize CRM with custom fields to add more data, powerful filters and custom pipelines. Thus customizing the CRM as per your business needs.
- CRM, HRM and Task/ Project Management, all available in one place.
- Has a Mobile app that helps the team stay up-to-date about their deals and projects, even on the go.
- Contact Management
- Detailed reports and forecasts to gain real-time data and actionable insights.
- Email Integration to manage leads and keep track of all the conversations in one place.
- Built-in notifications and reminders to stay informed of all activities and tasks.
- Products Feature that creates a library of all the goods or services the business provides, links them to the deals and also allows the user to create custom fields that are specific to their business needs.
- Integrates with other third-party apps like Gsuite, Zapier and QuickBooks to get all the important information at one place.
Key Consideration: Flat price at US$39/month for unlimited users along with all the essential apps and integrations with other software, makes TeamWave one of the best project management software. Therefore, TeamWave is an ideal choice for small businesses and startups as it will be easier for them to scale their businesses without incurring very high costs. Also, integrations with platforms like Mailchimp and Google Workspace, without any additional cost, help increase team efficiency and streamlines processes.
Price for 10 users: $39/month
#2 Project Management Software: Asana
- List view so that teams can easily see what they need to do
- Timeline to showcase how work maps out over time
- There are many Third-Party tools that can be integrated with Asana
- Can share goals and key resources so that the whole team stays aligned
- Can create custom rules to automate tasks
Key Consideration: Asana is a web-based tool that helps teams organize everything from long-term goals to day-to-day tasks in one place so team members can easily keep track of their duties, priorities, and progress. It improves work efficiency as the team members know what to work on. It also enhances collaboration as users can easily invite other team members to their workspace in Asana. But the vast number of features might even make a simple task seem complex as the users have to learn about different settings and features. Thus the learning curve is high.
Price for 10 users: $109.9/month
#3 Project Management Software: LiquidPlanner
- Drag and drop prioritization at the project and task level
- Resource Workload Report displays how much work is on each team member’s plate and when they’re working on it
- Timesheets that are prepopulated with the work you’ve been assigned for the week
Key Consideration: Liquidplanner is an automated forecasting and scheduling solution. It is also a customizable project management software that helps to plan and prioritize the projects and track the changes in each project. It also analyzes the associated resources and risks within a project. The customers have complained of a messy and cluttered user interface. If you are handling complex projects then Liquidplanner will not be a right fit for your business.
Price for 10 users: $450/month
#4 Project Management Software: Basecamp
- Powerful search and useful filters
- Intuitive user interface
- Reasonable monthly cost
- Risk and issue tracking
Key Consideration: Basecamp has always been one of the best project management tools for small businesses. One of the main USP of Basecamp is the client portal feature which allows you to forward clients to-do’s, messages, emails, and more in one single area. It also lets you send email links to people who are not on Basecamp. But its disadvantage is that it provides no integrations. The users also often complain of a huge learning curve as there are many features and the users are not sure of how to use these features.
Price for 10 users: $99/month
#5 Project Management Software: Trello
- Easy to use
- Kanban boards
- No learning curve
Key Consideration: Trello is a simple and free project management tool Although it has no learning curve and can be used to organize tasks easily, as the size of the team or the number of tasks increases it becomes difficult to manage the tasks using Trello. Furthermore, Trello does not have reporting or billing features like other project management tools, which are a must for all the businesses. This is a good choice for small businesses which have less than 5 people.
Price for 10 users: $99/month
#6 Project Management Software: GanttPro
- Advanced task management.
- Deadline management.
- Progress tracking.
- Critical path.
- Resource workload management.
Key Consideration: GanttPRO is a project management tool based on Gantt charts. It is used by CEOs, team leaders, project, and other managers from different spheres: software development, construction, marketing, retail, manufacture, the event industry, and many others. GanttPRO also offers a nice interface and a short learning curve
Price for 10 users: $65/month
#7 Project Management Software: TeamWork Projects
- Kanban boards
- Unlimited free client users
- Project Templates
- Gantt Charts
Key Consideration: Teamwork Projects allow users to be more flexible. They have great customization feature, but users complain of a high learning curve and less intuitive design which might sometimes lead to confusion.
Price for 10 users: $100/month
#8 Project Management Software: Jira
- Customizable scrum boards to deliver iterative and incremental results
- Kanban Boards
- Real-time reporting
- Availability of developing tool integrations
Key Consideration: Jira Software is the project management software for agile teams and it is customizable for any type of project. Teams can either use a project template or create their own custom workflow. Due to these features, it is a must-have in this list of project management softwares. Because of loads of features and customization options, it has a steep learning curve and this can be a problem for small and medium-sized businesses that are in the lookout for fast adoption and quick results.
Price for 10 users: $70/month
#9 Project Management Software: Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects Highlights:
- Time-management tools
- Reasonable monthly cost
- Communication features
- Detailed reporting
Key Consideration: With rich communication features and excellent time-management tools, Zoho Projects helps you in planning projects, collaborating with employees and clients, keeping track of time, managing documents, and generating charts and reports. But there are a few challenges faced by the users. But with so many features, the tool is complicated to use and not easy to navigate. Also for more features, the users have to jump to higher plans.
Price for 10 users: $28/month [Standard]
#10 Project Management Software: Wrike
- Task & subtask management
- Gantt charts
- Shareable dashboards
- Advanced Integrations (MS Project, Excel, RSS)
Key Consideration: Wrike is known as a collaboration app with a set of project management tools. It can be set up quickly with ease. That is the reason we have added it to this list. But the customers talk about a few challenges in their reviews. The features seem to be all over the place and the users find it hard to navigate. This was found to be a huge problem when working with other teams. And, thus, many users feel that the price point for SMEs is too high.
Price for 10 users: $100/month [Professional]
#11 Project Management Software: Bitrix24
- Time tracking feature to ensure that the team members are not wasting time on a particular task
- Available in cloud and on-premise
- Quality contact management as this CRM can create custom contacts as well as import contacts from other tools.
- Can easily integrate Social Media Tools
- Availability of collaboration tools for video conferencing, file sharing etc.
Key Consideration: Bitrix is a project management software that has HR as well as CRM features. Its CRM features focus on client interaction. It has many features like document storing and sharing chat and video conferencing, a Gantt chart, time tracking and a calendar, and a messaging system. This CRM lacks the basic customization features which can be a huge problem as different businesses have different needs. Also, for important CRM features like sending bulk emails or campaign management, the businesses have to rely on higher plans.
Price for 10 users: $55/month
#12 Project Management Software: Paymo
- Time tracking
- Kanban Board
- Gantt Chart
- Invoicing and estimates
- Apps and integration
Key Consideration: Paymo is a work management software, where you can manage tasks, track work time, create team schedules and bill your clients from the same platform. Their interface is not very intuitive and users take time to adapt to it.
Price for 10 users: $99.5/month
#13 Project Management Software: AgileCRM
Agile CRM Highlights:
- It automates sales, marketing and services at one place. This helps to maintain communication consistency.
- Dynamic Webform
- Advanced marketing metrics
- It is easy to link social media profiles to campaigns and contact views
- It can send personalized messages and includes mobile messaging in campaigns
- The landing page builder creates mobile responsive landing pages and results in high conversion rates
Key Consideration: Agile CRM, is an all-in-one system that does not have a high learning curve. It is built around features like social suite, sales enablement, marketing automation and web engagement. One major drawback is its starter package users can use only single integration. The reports are uncluttered and confusing and users need to take higher plans to review activity reports.
Price for 10 users: $99/month
#14 Project Management Software: Monday.com
- Unlimited Boards
- 200+ Templates
- Unlimited free viewers
Key Consideration: Monday.com is a Resource Management software that helps teams plan and execute projects and deliver results on time, wherever they are. It is a visual application where users can add team members, create workflows, assign tasks, and track progress from a central view.But the customers say that the sheer complexity of offerings makes it overwhelming for them to use this project management software. An inaccessible support team is sometimes frustrating although you can check the answers for your doubts in their community forums and knowledge base.
Price for 10 users: $80/month [Basic]
#15 Project Management Software: Scoro
- Dynamic dashboards so that the users can track real time results
- Streamlined workflow
- Detailed enterprise level reports
- Integrations with softwares like Xero and Zapier
Key Consideration: Scoro CRM is a project management software that simplifies work and reduces time spent on routine tasks and has a set of a few good features. And that is the exact reason we have added it to the list of best project management software. But one major let down is the report section as it is extremely limited. The software needs to be a lot more intuitive and also it has a steep learning curve.
Price for 10 users: $260/month
Businesses should consider a variety of factors before choosing the right CRM to provide the best possible experience for their leads, prospects and employees.
You are a click away from trying out the TeamWave CRM. Signup for our free trial and you will know why we call it the best!!