Pipedrive CRM is a sales management tool that helps businesses to handle deals and leads in an organized manner. Pipedrive has many features like built-in-forecasting and communication tracking in one place. It can also integrate with many platforms like Google Workspace, Mailchimp and Zapier and yet, many companies are in the lookout for Pipedrive alternatives.
This article compares Pipedrive to other CRM alternatives and helps you understand which among these CRMs is a good fit for your company.
Why are businesses searching for a Pipedrive alternative online?
When we browsed through Pipedrive Customer reviews we found that many customers like Pipedrive because it is simple to use, crisp and neatly organized. Most customers are satisfied with the user experience of Pipedrive.
However, using the entry level plans of Pipedrive comes with several limitations and challenges that negatively impact business productivity:
- Need for an increase in workflow automation as presently the process is slow and time-consuming.
- The Essential plan starts at US$12.50 per user per month. So for a team of 10 people, it will be around US$125 per month which is expensive for small businesses.
- Creation of filters and fields is complex for beginners
- Querying and exporting data is difficult
- Lacks agility as many functions are locked for the admins and cannot be used by other team members.
- No pipeline privacy feature. Every Pipedrive user will have access to all sales pipelines in the organization
- If you sell products & services and need create a “product” catalog, Pipedrive does not offer it in their essential plan.
So let’s check out the 10+ best Pipedrive Alternatives and Competitors:
- Hubspot CRM
- Agile CRM
#1 Pipedrive Alternative: TeamWave CRM
- Visual Sales Pipeline to stay organized and tame the complex sales process
- Customize the CRM to suit any business or sales process
- CRM, HRM and Task/ Project Management at one place.
- Mobile Apps so that the team can stay updated about the deals and projects when they are on the road
- Contact Management
- Sales Reports and Forecasts for actionable insights and sales planning
- Email Integrations to keep track of all discussions with the prospect at the same place
- Built-in reminders and notifications to keep track of all activities and tasks
- Web forms to easily capture relevant information about prospects and find quality leads
- Products Feature to create a library of all goods or services the businesses provide and to link them to the deals.
- Integrate with other apps like Zapier, GSuite and QuickBooks to capture all the relevant information.
Key Consideration: Flat price at US$39 per month for unlimited users along with all the necessary applications and integrations with other software, clearly makes TeamWave one of the best Pipedrive alternatives. This software is perfect for startup and small businesses as these companies will find it easy to scale their businesses without affecting the overhead costs drastically. The integrations with platforms like Google Workspace and Mailchimp further enhances the efficiency of the team and helps to automate the processes.
Price for UNLIMITED users: $39/month
#2 Pipedrive Alternative: Engagebay
- Drag-and-drop form and landing page builder
- Intelligent lead scoring
- Powerful A/B testing tools
- Built-in social suite
- Robust set of automation tools
- Two-way calendar sync
- Smart data analytics
Key Consideration: EngageBay is an all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform with free CRM. The software is designed with startups and SMBs in mind, thus providing a comprehensive set of tools at affordable pricing. Its pricing plan is perfectly tiered to cater to businesses of all kinds. Though EngageBay is hands down one of the best platforms for startups and SMBs, it could do away with more pre-built templates.
Price for 10 users:US$ 89.9/month[Basic]
#3 Pipedrive Alternative: Hubspot CRM
Hubspot CRM Highlights:
- Can easily connect the Hubspot CRM to Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs
- Can track pipelines with ease
- Stores all touchpoints with prospects in the database
- Streamlined calling
- Good import and export capabilities
- Integrated contact profiles
Key Consideration: Although for small businesses who are just starting off with few employees and are in the lookout for basic features, they can try out the Free Hubspot CRM. But features like Reporting do not offer much depth. Managing deals is difficult as they lack the capability to drag and drop tasks. Also if there are many revenue streams and information flowing in from different sources, it becomes difficult to organize in the Hubspot CRM. Thus, for organizations which are interested in rapid growth and advanced features, they have to upgrade to the Professional or Enterprise Plan.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250 per month [Sales Hub Starter]
#4 Pipedrive Alternative: Bitrix24
Bitrix24 CRM Highlights
- Time tracking feature to ensure that the team members are not wasting time on a particular task
- Available in cloud and on-premise
- Quality contact management as this CRM can create custom contacts as well as import contacts from other tools.
- Can easily integrate Social Media Tools
- Availability of collaboration tools for video conferencing, file sharing etc.
Key Consideration: Hard to set up and cluttered user interface are the limitations of Bitrix24 CRM Solution. Onboarding on Bitrix24 is not at all smooth. This CRM lacks the basic customization features which can be a huge problem as different businesses have different needs. The technical support is limited. With so many challenges, the starter plan seems quite expensive. For important CRM features like sending bulk emails or campaign management, the businesses have to rely on higher plans.
Price for 10 users: US$ 95 per month
#5 Pipedrive Alternative: Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM Highlights
- Integration with other Zoho Apps
- Comprehensive reporting to get real-time data and valuable insights
- Conversational AI-powered sales assistant for smart selling
- Workflow automation that streamlines the sales processes
- Can configure multiple emails addresses with ease
Key Consideration: Zoho as a CRM Solution has many important features like workflow automation, contact management and lead gathering, but it has certain limitations too. Zoho requires a lot of customization. Someone who is not familiar with CRM Software will find it very difficult to use a Zoho CRM as the learning curve is very steep. And it becomes even more difficult with limited customer support. We think that Zoho CRM is a good option for small businesses. But, as the needs of the businesses grow, Zoho CRM’s capabilities cannot keep up with those advanced needs.
Price for 10 users: US$ 140 per month [Standard Plan]
#6 Pipedrive Alternative: Freshsales CRM
Freshsales CRM Highlights
- The AI-based lead scoring system
- Intelligent workflow automation
- Can send bulk emails using personalized templates
- Can directly call the clients from within the app and also have options such as auto-dialer and personalised welcoming messages.
- Sort and filter options to easily find bestsellers, rotten deals or deal close dates.
Key Consideration: Freshsales CRM is a simple solution for small businesses. But a setback is that the number of third-party integrations is less compared to other CRM software. Also in case of lead score customization, it lacks flexibility. When we checked customer reviews, we also found many complaints against the customer support they provide. So when the business is scaling up and the demand for advanced features increases, then it might be difficult to manage the tasks through FreshSales CRM.
Price for 10 users: US$ 190 per month
#7 Pipedrive Alternative: Agile CRM
Agile CRM Highlights
- Automates the sales, marketing and services in one location thus maintaining consistency in messaging.
- Dynamic Webform
- Advanced marketing metrics
- Can easily integrate social media into campaigns as well as contact views
- Can send our personalized messages and include mobile messaging in marketing campaigns.
- Landing page builder to create high converting and mobile responsive landing pages.
Key Consideration: Agile CRM, which is an all in one system does not have a steep learning curve. One major limitation is that starter package users can use only one integration. The reports are clumsy and users need to upgrade to a higher plan to review the activity reports. The Free Plan customers only have Email support whereas the support level increases in higher plans. This CRM is too expensive for such limited features.
Price for 10 users: US$ 99 per month
#8 Pipedrive Alternative: Nimble CRM
Nimble CRM Highlights
- Can organize the contacts into segmented lists and take bulk actions such as group messages.
- Gives a comprehensive list of activities that are scheduled or completed thus helping the team stay on track.
- Automatically ties the team’s activities and tasks to each deal so that everyone is on the same page.
- Engage effectively with email templates. And tracks the emails with ease to see the open and click rates.
- Easy integration with Office 365 and Google Apps.
Key Consideration: The pricing is the same as most of the entry-level plans for other CRMs. Nimble CRM is a simple to use tool which gives the snapshot of all contacts and deals at the same place. But there are few limitations which need to be looked into. It is difficult to access the emails within the Nimble app or move emails to it. And the ‘sync’ tool is required to integrate Nimble with other apps.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250 per month
#9 Pipedrive Alternative: Keap CRM
Keap CRM Features
- A client management system that sends highly personalized messages to incoming leads or prospects
- SMS/Text features to respond faster to messages on the phone and also to start conversations with ease and keep a note of the important ones.
- Appointments feature to schedule appointments with clients as per their availability.
- Multimedia Marketing management
- Referral Program Management
Key Consideration: Keap CRM helps businesses to get more leads, provide better customer experience and increase sales. But, it is considered to be too expensive compared to other CRMs with respect to the benefits it provides. It has a spotty lead source tracking. The form builder is old dated and looks uninteresting. And also it has a steep learning curve and the users find it difficult to handle the software unless they have prior experience.
Price for 10 users: US$ 400 per month [Keap Grow Plan]
#10 Pipedrive Alternative: Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM Highlights
- The Lightning platform helps to build their own app for customer and partner
- Automated workflows to support complex business processes
- Advanced customization options using coding or point and click tools.
- Can be integrated with Ecommerce platforms, accounting systems etc,
- Trailblazer community to offer self-service opportunities to learn and practice the software.
- Comprehensive Sales Forecasting
- Territory Management
Key Consideration: Although Salesforce CRM has many efficient features, this software is very expensive for small businesses. As the customizations increase the cost involved increases. For businesses that do not have a dedicated marketing or sales team, they will not need such complex software. The learning curve is very high for this software and the configuration is time-consuming. Many features are not available in the Lightning Platforma and the users are sent back to Classic Platform to fix those issues.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250 per month [Sales Cloud CRM]
#11 Pipedrive Alternative: Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM Highlights
- Integration to over 250 apps
- Schedule outbound emails so that the sales team does not delay in notifying the prospects or leads
- Flexible Record linking to efficiently manage customer relationships by linking the contacts to deals.
- Customized support plan to help customers
- Customized reporting and forecasting
Key Consideration: With so many features Insightly CRM is complex and the learning curve is high. The user interface seems outdated. Its app needs to have important CRM features like time-tracking, real-time analysis and automatic notification. Also being expensive, it will not be affordable for SMBs.
Price for 10 users: US$ 290 per month
Why is TeamWave the Best Pipedrive Alternative?
We have mentioned the pros and cons of all the CRMs and now we will tell how TeamWave is a clear winner when we compare all the 10 Pipedrive alternatives.
- TeamWave is built for SMBs.
- All the CRM features are available at one place: Sales, Contact, HR and Project Management.
- It has a highly intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- As per our customer reviews, TeamWave is an easy-to-use software(for beginners as well as tech-savvies)
- It is fully integrated with G-Suite, Gmail, Zapier, Quickbooks etc.
- There is no per-user fee or additional pricing. All the features are for unlimited users.
- TeamWave has an easily accessible knowledge base and 24/7 customer support.
The businesses need to consider various factors before choosing the right CRM to provide the best experience to their leads and prospects.
You are just one click away from trying out the TeamWave CRM. Signup for the free trial now and then you will know why we call it the best!!