Businesses use B2B CRM (Business to Business Customer Relationship Management) software platforms to manage relationships with their customers and potential customers. It enables you to manage all information from sales, marketing and customer service in one platform, starting from your cold leads through to your long-term customers.
B2B deals are usually large and involve a lot of decision-makers. Sales cycles can also range from weeks to months and involve extensive communication across different channels. In a B2B CRM, features and capabilities can be customized to fit your company’s needs and it also lets you manage all the relationships with your customers in one place.
Benefits of a B2B CRM
- Track Sales Activities: Many businesses lose out on deals as they are unable to follow up. Keeping track of sales activities with a B2B CRM can help ensure that deals aren’t forgotten and prompt when necessary.
- Increase Sales Team’s productivity: Rather than spending time on repetitive tasks, sales teams can find themselves spending more time focusing on accounts and engaging more prospects.
- Create personalized marketing campaigns: B2B companies can create successful email marketing campaigns using the customized data available in CRM to reach potential customers and connect with them quickly.
- Can access from anywhere, anytime: B2B CRM software these days tend to be cloud-based, meaning that you can access it from anywhere without needing to set up a server or take care of maintenance.
- Data stays updated: Another benefit of the cloud is that the software can be continually updated to keep up with technological changes and provide a better user experience.
- Reporting and Forecasting: You must be able to determine if the campaigns you run were successful, what was the ROI, and what is the sales forecast for the next quarter or year. Through a B2B CRM, you can generate reports and view them in your CRM dashboard, as well as download them if needed.
- Flexibility to change/upgrade the CRM: Many companies use subscription models, so you won’t have to pay a huge fee up-front but instead pay a monthly fee. This can also make it easy to move to a different B2B CRM program as your needs change.
Top 10 B2B(Business to Business) CRM in 2021
In this blog, we list out the top 10 B2B CRMs and their coolest features that will help your sales team to optimize their sales efforts. No matter how big or small your business is – we have got you covered.
- Hubspot CRM
- Copper CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Zendesk CRM
TeamWave is easy to use, straightforward, and super affordable software for your business. It is not just a CRM, but an integrated CRM, Project Management and HR Software that allows you to easily manage your sales, projects, team, clients & marketing in one single platform.
Top TeamWave Features:
- Visual Sales Pipeline: This gives you complete visibility of your deals across different stages. Quickly see how many deals are in each stage, sort and filter by their expected close date, make smart decisions and stay in control of a complex sales process.
- Contact Management: You get a bird’s-eye view of everything you know about the people and companies that you do business with. You have custom fields that allow you to record any information you need about each contact. You can also categorize your customers with customized tags. Add tasks for each contact and also share contacts with your team ensuring you all have a single up-to-date view of them.
- Email Integration: Connect emails automatically to your contacts and deals, so you’ll have a full overview of everything that’s happening with a prospect in one place. You can also forward your emails via Smart email BCC, sync email with deals by using TeamWave Gmail add-on and can also decide if the conversations are private or shared with your team.
- Customize your CRM: Customize your sales pipeline, filters, contacts and deals with ease, to suit any type of sales process.
- Mobile App: Our mobile apps let you access your deals, tasks, projects and contacts even when you’re on the road thus allowing you to work from anywhere, anytime.
- Team Collaboration: Work with clients, partners and your team. With the option to keep things private, you control what the client (and team members) can see.
- Reports and Dashboards: Gain instant visibility and insights you need to make informed decisions in real-time. Spot issues before things go off-track. You can check how your sales team is performing by tracking sales performance and pipeline performance. For further filtering and drilling down, TeamWave offers you the ability to filter data by user, and pipeline.
- Integrations: Powerful integrations with apps such as Zapier, Quickbooks, GSuite, Mailchimp and Slack. You can capture and collect the information from the apps that you daily use, without leaving TeamWave. Apart from these integrations, TeamWave’s REST-based API enables developers to integrate CRM, Projects & HR functionality into virtually any system or application.
Paid Plan for Unlimited Users: US$ 39/month
Salesforce helps small and midsized businesses grow faster by increasing sales, automating tasks, and making smarter decisions.
Top Salesforce Features:
- Lead Management: Optimize your campaigns from click to close, while continuously tracking your leads. Put your marketing money to better use by making smarter choices.
- Sales Opportunity Management: Get a comprehensive view of your team’s deals with Opportunity Management. See stage, product, competition, quotes, and more. Get access to the people and information needed to close every sale.
- Workflow Rules & Automation: Drag-and-drop interface lets you quickly design and automate any business process. Flexible approvals processes for deal discounts, expenses, and more.
- Customizable Reports & Dashboards: Dashboards that provide a glimpse of your business in real-time. Access your reports and dashboards from anywhere.
- Mobile Application: You can log calls, handle hot leads, check dashboards, or take advantage of work opportunities no matter where you are.
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 250/month [Essentials]
Pipedrive enables startups to stay at the top of their game by streamlining the processes from the get-go and actively monitoring their deal pipeline. It is easy to set up, cost-effective and user-friendly.
Top Pipedrive Features:
- Leads and Deal Management: Custom chatbots and web forms to get hot leads straight into your sales pipeline.
- Track Communications: Track calls, emails and contact history and get full visibility and control of your schedule.
- Automate and Grow: Automate repetitive administrative tasks and learn from AI.
- Reports and Insights: Measure company performance against set goals using customizable reports and interactive dashboards.
- Mobile Apps and Integrations: Access from your mobile device and integrate with other sales-boosting apps
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 125/month [Essential]
Freshworks CRM is an intuitive and easy to use CRM, that provides a unified solution to your sales and marketing teams thus helping them to build a long-lasting relationship with your customers.
Top Freshworks Features:
- Custom Sales Activities: Create custom activities and define their outcomes. Track interactions, check-in to meetings, log calls, add notes, and more.
- Workflows: Automate your key tasks and business processes with intelligent workflows.
- Email Integration: Connect your email inbox with Freshworks CRM to send, track, and manage emails.
- Deal Insights: Freddy AI analyzes historical data and engagement to find deals that you should focus on.
- Rotten Deals: Assign a deal age and Freshworks CRM will highlight the deals that are rotting.
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 290/month [Growth]
#5 Hubspot CRM
HubSpot CRM makes it easy to organize, track, and grow your pipeline. You can easily capture leads and turn them into customers.
Top Hubspot Features:
- Sales Automation: Trigger tasks and notifications as a deal walks its way through your sales pipeline.
- Custom Properties: Associate specific data points with contacts, companies and deals
- Quotes: Create and share professional-looking quotes in just a few clicks
- Reporting Dashboard: See detailed metrics on sales activity and performance.
- ABM Tools: Leverage fundamental ABM tools such as company scoring, properties, templates, and out-of-the-box reports.
Paid Plan for unlimited Users: US$ 450/month [Professional]
Insightly is a CRM that allows you to better connect with your customers, give them personalized brand experiences and helps you to sell smarter.
Top Insightly Features:
- Lead Routing: Track marketing campaign source, emails, phone calls, meetings, and tasks. Automatically route leads to the right person, in real-time, so sales reps follow up on leads while they’re still hot.
- Workflow Automation: Create complex, multi-step business processes. Send email alerts, create or update records, generate tasks for others when opportunities are won, and even execute custom business logic to sync external systems from SAP, Oracle, and others.
- Email Integration: Create and send emails or send out bulk emails to a list of contacts or leads with ease.Tracks email delivery to customers in real-time and monitor open and click statistics for all email templates.
- Interactive Dashboards: Create data visualizations to discover insights and chart progress towards your goals. Produce and share dashboards and reports with other team members with drag-and-drop ease of use, and built-in governance and security.
- Mobile App: Scan business card to upload all contact information and update projects in real-time
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 290/month [Plus]
#7 Copper CRM
Copper CRM is a simple-to-use CRM for small and medium-sized companies that need a better way to manage leads and grow customer relationships. Copper just might be for you if you don’t have time for administrative tasks, data entry, or overly complex tools.
Top Copper CRM Features:
- Lead Management: Manage new leads through a qualification process to build a sales pipeline and win new business.
- Contact Management: Copper CRM is integrated right into Google Workspace so your leads, prospects, and customers are automatically synced between all your tools.
- Opportunity Management: Track deal progress with visual pipelines from lead to close.
- Sales Dashboards: View critical sales insights with a set of dashboards that keep a pulse on sales opportunities.
- Sales Forecasts: Built-in sales forecast reports display potential revenue by expected close date so you can keep a pulse on your pipeline, plan ahead and course correct.
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 250/month [Plus]
#8 Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM has a simple and straightforward user interface. It helps your team to reach out to the right prospects, engage with them faster across various channels and thus helps you to close more deals in a smarter way.
Top Zoho CRM Features:
- Lead Management: Capture leads, automate lead scoring, identify leads that will convert, and follow up with detailed contact information.
- Contact Management: Get real-time insights about your customers, connect with them across channels, and build strong relationships.
- Workflow Automation: Automate repetitive tasks
- Email Integration: Handle email communication completely inside Zoho CRM. Send emails, associate emails to CRM records, and get email insights.
- Reports: Real-time reporting gives you insight into a variety of metrics such as sales trends, marketing campaigns, activity reports, and team performance.
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 200/month [Professional]
#9 Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell, previously known as Base, enables B2B sales professionals to manage sales and track leads on the go. The system includes a standalone sales automation module that offers integrated channel management and self-service capabilities on the web.
Top Zendesk Sell Features:
- Email Integration: Instantly log and record all your lead and contact-related emails in Sell, whether they’re sent to your inbox or in the Sell UI.
- Click to Call: Just click on any phone number to place a call, or easily generate call lists for rapid automated dialing.
- Finding Prospects: Create targeted prospect lists, identify the right professionals in each account, and easily prospect across multiple channels.
- Apps and Integrations: Display or update external data, hide or show a field, or even build a custom solution.
- Sales Goals and Forecasting: Set individual & team goals to track revenue or deal volume attainment. Clearly see how everyone is tracking toward quota and who’s falling behind
Paid Plan for 10 Users: US$ 490/month [Sell Professional]
So what are you waiting for?!! Signup for TeamWave’s Free Trial right away!!