Salesmate CRM software is CRM that aims to help businesses close their deals faster. Although Salesmate CRM focusses at workflow automation so that the businesses can focus on the right deal, they still do not have many features found in other CRMs that are available in a similar price range in the market.
Why do businesses need a Salesmate CRM alternative?
Every tool has its advantages and disadvantages and when it comes to CRM, there’s no “one-size-fits-all” option available in the market. If you were to look at the Salesmate CRM reviews online, you will find the following issues highlighted by present and former customers:
- “Nothing is integrated”. Users complain that when they update in one place it does not update in the other areas. The deals section is time-consuming and users find it difficult to use it.
- The user who is not used to the Salesmate CRM UI might find it difficult to smoothly navigate on this CRM.
- The reports are not easily understandable and need not be always accurate which is a high risk as they cannot make intelligent interpretations or predictions.
- The loading time is slow.
- Navigation of the Salesmate CRM could be a little easier.
- It is difficult to learn the Salesmate CRM and for some functions, the user experience can be improved.
Why are we reviewing Salesmate alternatives?
Before building TeamWave – an all-in-one small business productivity software that combines features of Project Management, CRM, and HRMS, we did extensive market research on the popular CRM solutions in the market. Salesmate CRM was one of the top ten CRM apps we evaluated. The others being:
- Nutshell CRM
- Agile CRM
- Nimble CRM
- Teamleader CRM
We analysed each of the above apps and understood the pros and cons from the perspective of a small business user, and here is the summary of our findings:
#1 Salesmate CRM Alternative: TeamWave CRM
- Visual Sales Pipeline along with Pipeline privacy to keep few deals and client interactions private.
- Customize CRM to match any business or sales process
- CRM, HRM and Task/ Project Management, all available in one place.
- Has a Mobile app that helps the team stay up-to-date about their deals and projects, even on the go.
- Contact Management
- Detailed Reports and Forecasts for efficient sales planning
- Email Integration to keep track of all conversations with the prospects at one place
- Built-in notifications and reminders to stay informed of all activities and tasks.
- Web forms to capture relevant information about the prospects, and find quality leads
- Products Feature that creates a library of all the goods or services the business provides, links them to the deals and also allows the user to create custom fields that are specific to their business needs.
- Integrates with other apps like Gsuite, Zapier and QuickBooks to get all the important information.
How is TeamWave CRM better than Salesmate CRM?
|Lacks advanced features like pipeline privacy, private contacts Custom fields for products etc||Pipeline privacy, private contacts and custom fields for products included|
|No project management features||Advanced project management features such as list/kanban views, templates tasks/subtasks, time-tracking & more|
|No HR management features||Basic HR management features like employee directory, automatic check-ins, time-off tracking, noticeboard & more|
|Total Price for 10 Users = $120/month||Total Price for 10 Users = $39/month.|
In fact, TeamWave is $39 for UNLIMITED Users.
Key Consideration: Flat price at US$39/month for unlimited users along with all the essential apps and integrations with other software, makes TeamWave one of the best alternatives for Salesmate CRM. Therefore, TeamWave CRM is an ideal choice for small businesses and startups as it will be easier for them to scale their businesses without incurring very high costs. Also, integrations with platforms like Mailchimp and Google Workspace helps increase team efficiency and streamlines processes.
Price for 10 users: $39/month
#2 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM Highlights
- Lightning platform helps users to build app for customers as well as partners
- Workflow automation that supports complex business processes
- Advanced customization options using point and click tools or coding.
- Easily integrates with accounting systems, Ecommerce websites etc
- Trailblazer community offers opportunities that help users to practice and learn the software on their own.
- Social Media Integration
- Territory Management
Key Consideration: Salesforce CRM has a lot of functionalities, but for small businesses, this software is highly expensive. Because, as customization increases, the costs involved increase. Therefore, for businesses that do not have a dedicated sales or marketing team, they will not need such complex software. Also, compared to Salesmate CRM the learning curve is much higher for this CRM. Additionally, the configuration is time-consuming. Having so many features causes confusion and new users find it very difficult to use this CRM. Users also complain about poor customer service.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250/month [Sales Cloud CRM]
#3 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive CRM Highlights
- Users can customize everything
- Can set goals and have detailed reporting features
- Mobile apps and Email Integration
Key Consideration: Pipedrive is an easy-to-use tool. This CRM helps businesses find the right leads and thus grow their business. Pipedrive CRM is best for small businesses but data management is difficult. Especially when businesses start to grow, handling tasks become highly complex. It requires a lot of manual work and there is a need for automated workflow. At present, there are few time-consuming jobs. Few users have reported that customer service has declined one has upgraded from trial to actual plan.
Price for 10 users: US$ 120/month [Essential Plan]
#4 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Freshsales CRM
Freshsales CRM Highlights
- AI-based lead scoring system
- Smart workflow automation
- Personalized templates and can send multiple emails
- Can call clients directly from the app and has other options like personalised welcome messages and auto-dialling.
- Sort and filter options that help the users find bad deals, bestsellers or closed deals.
Key Consideration: Freshsales CRM is a simple CRM software for small businesses. But the downside is that the number of third-party integrations, compared to other CRM software, is small. Also, it does not have the flexibility for customizing lead scores. While looking at customer reviews, we found a number of complaints against their customer support services. As the business grows and the need for advanced functionalities increases, it can be difficult to manage operations with FreshSales CRM.
Price for 10 users: US$ 190/month
#5 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Nutshell CRM
Nutshell CRM Highlights
- Provides advanced pipeline automation tools
- Unlimited contacts and data storage
- Fully customizable marketing process automation
- Smart search function
Key Consideration: Nutshell CRM is known for its ease-of-use. Users also say that it is good to set calls, emails or meeting reminders. Few users feel that this CRM is more expensive compared to its competitors and the learning curve is slightly higher. Also, their advanced search feature does not always provide accurate results.
Price for 10 users: US$ 190/month
#6 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Salesflare CRM
Salesflare CRM Highlights
- Intensive sales monitoring
- Users can add custom fields to individual accounts
- Integration with Google Workspace and other platforms
Key Consideration: Salesflare CRM users talk about a few cool features like updating client notes from the phone. But the user interface is out of date and this CRM lacks customizable features. Therefore, preventing it from catering to various business needs. And the price compared to other CRMs is very high which makes it a very expensive option for small businesses.
Price for 10 users: US$ 300/month
#7 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM Highlights
- Can be Integrated with over 250 applications
- Schedule email so that the sales team can inform the prospect or lead on time
- Flexible Record linking of the contacts to deals and thus effectively manages customer relationships.
- Customized customer support system
- Custom reporting & forecasting
Key Consideration: Due to many features Insightly CRM is complex and has a high learning curve. Users complain that it has an outdated user interface. Its mobile app does not have important CRM features such as time-tracking, real-time analysis and automatic notification. In addition, as it is more expensive, it will not be an affordable choice for SMBs.
Price for 10 users: US$ 290/month
#8 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Agile CRM
Agile CRM Highlights
- It automates sales, marketing and services at one place. This helps to maintain communication consistency.
- Dynamic Webform
- Advanced marketing metrics
- It is easy to link social media profiles to campaigns and contact views
- It can send personalized messages and includes mobile messaging in campaigns
- The landing page builder creates mobile responsive landing pages and results in high conversion rates
Key Consideration: Agile CRM, is an all-in-one system that does not have a high learning curve. One major drawback is its starter package users can use only single integration. The reports are uncluttered and confusing and users need to take higher plans to review activity reports. In conclusion, this CRM is very expensive with such limited features.
Price for 10 users: US$ 99/month
#9 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Nimble CR
Nimble CRM Highlights
- Can organize the contacts into different lists and take bulk actions such as group messages.
- Provides a detailed list of completed or scheduled activities, thus helping the team to keep track.
- Automatically links the team tasks and activities to the respective deal so that everyone stays updated.
- Email templates for efficient engagement. It also tracks emails to see the open and click rates.
- Easy integration with Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace.
Key Consideration: Nimble CRM is an easy-to-use CRM, which provides a summary of all deals and contacts in the same location. But there are few issues that need to be addressed. It is hard to access emails within the Nimble app and also to forward emails to it. In addition, the user needs the ‘sync’ tool to integrate Nimble with other applications.
Price for 10 users: US$ 250/month
#10 Salesmate CRM Alternative: Teamleader CRM
Teamleader CRM Highlights
- Connect with accounting software and follow the invoices easily
- Record incoming and outgoing calls, emails and other communications
- It is synchronized with the calendar so that all meetings and appointments are updated constantly.
Key Consideration: Teamleader CRM has a nice user interface. In this CRM, where to find different functions, is clearly defined. But the features for each function lacks detailing and is worse compared to other CRMs. The integrations and add-ons come at an additional cost.
Price for 10 users: 250 Euros/month
Businesses should consider a variety of factors before choosing the right CRM to provide the best possible experience for their leads, prospects and employees.
You are a click away from trying out the TeamWave CRM. Signup for our free trial and you will know why we call it the best!!